The 3 day Military diet is surprising popular for those who need to get skinny fast. If you only have a week or so to fit into that little black dress, the Military Diet could be exactly what you are looking for. The Military Diet it’s very effective for quick weight loss.
The Military Diet is simple, easy to follow and is built around foods you can buy with one trip to the store. Each meal is very quick and easy to prepare making it ideal for any non-chefs. Best of all, it promises to get you skinny with great results in just a few days.
The Military Diet is best suited to:
– People who don’t like complicated diets that are hard to follow.
– People who have enough motivation to exude lots of willpower—but just for three days. It’s low in calories which means that you will probably feel hungry, but, again, the diet only lasts for three days.
The military diet is also great for people who have neither the time nor inclination to spend lots of time shopping for and preparing food for a special diet.
Dieters with a limited grocery shopping budget but who still want great results from their diet are also ideal candidates.
3 Day Diet Menu Plan
– Breakfast: 1/2 Grapefruit ; 1 Slice of Toast – preferably wholegrain; 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter; 1 cup Coffee or Tea (with caffeine)
– Lunch: 1/2 Cup of Tuna or lean protein substitute; 1 Slice of Toast; 1 cup Coffee or Tea (with caffeine)
– Dinner: 4 ounces of any meat or protein substitute; 1 cup of green beans; 1/2 banana; 1 small apple; 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
– Breakfast: 1 egg; 1 slice of toast; 1/2 banana
– Lunch: 1 cup of cottage cheese; 1 hardboiled egg; 5 saltine crackers
– Dinner: 4 oz of any meat or protein substitute like tofu; 1 cup of broccoli; 1/2 cup of carrots; 1/2; banana; 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream
– Breakfast: 5 saltine crackers; 1 slice of cheddar cheese; 1 small apple
– Lunch: 1 hardboiled egg; 1 slice of toast
– Dinner: 1 cup of tuna; 1/2 banana; 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
Day 4 – 7
Eat what you like, but keep it to a maximum of 1500 calories a day. Over 80% of people misjudge how many calories they eat, so if you’re serious about getting skinny, you’ll keep a journal.
Don’t forget to add an extra 100 calories a day if you are a man. Men need more calories than women.
Water is the best thing you can drink on the Military Diet. So drink as much as you can! Light to moderates workouts are highly recommended and will enhance your fat loss results. Be aware that, during the Military Diet, you may feel a little tired or weak.
If you want to lose a few pounds quickly, then the military diet can help. But you are likely to regain the weight back very fast too. This is simply not a good diet for lasting weight loss. If you’re serious about losing weight and keeping it off, then there are many weight loss methods that are much better than the Military Diet.