When it comes to eating healthy, there are a lot of experts in nutrition and there are different types of diets. Learn how to become your own nutritionist!
Although, besides personal trainer I am also a nutrition consultant, I’ve been the supporter of strict diets only in special cases. I have always supported a balanced diet and I always said that if you are a little bit aware of what’s up in this area, you can be your own nutritionist.
You just have to respect some rules that are easy to follow and keep things simple. Always remember that your primary goal is to maintain your body healthy, strong and always ready for some changes. Losing the extra kilos is also important, but you won’t be able to do that if your body isn’t strong enough.
Below are 5 simple steps that will help you create your own diet:
1. Indentify a measure and set a goal. It can be your body mass index, your body fat index or your weight.
2. Indentify and implement daily ways to eat less and healthier and workout more.
3. Plan your meals. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a poor.
4. Determine how much you should eat. Censored portions and moderate size plates.
5. Find ways to not deprive yourself of your favorite things.
If you follow these 5 steps, you will be much closer to making your own diet without having to consult a specialist. You should keep the rules above in your mind everytime you have cravings, go shopping for food or go out to eat.
DON’T MISS: 3 SIMPLE Ways To Eat Healthier!
The basic word is balance. No excess and no abstentions. You can find more tips in my book “The path to perfect abs.”